Keelagher Okey Klein will be presenting an update to the changes within the Construction Design and Management (CDM ) Regulations.
The South West Branch are holding a presentation at the Gleeds Bristol Office on Wednesday 14th October 2015 titled Canopy Considerations for Cleaner Airflow.
The IHEEM London & South East Branch have the great pleasure of hosting the Annual Presidential address to given by our President Chris Northey, followed by a presentation given by Peter Dyment from CAMFIL (UK) Clean Air Solutions Ltd
The hospital engineers role is diverse and critical to the efficient and safe running of hospitals. Secure high voltage AC power supplies, other utilities, air conditioning and environmental control, hygiene, fire and safety, security all require the engineer's input. They must provide round the clock rapid response to a diverse range of emergencies - be it a main high voltage power supply failure or blocked toilets.
• History of Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilization
• The Science around Low Temperature Sterilization and its development
• Application of Low Temperature Sterilization and its evolution in the UK
• Understanding Global Standards and how to apply them to your department
• Reprocessing instructions and responsibilities with a focus on new technology devices
• A closer look at real working examples and product compatibility
• Real life working examples of Low Temperature Sterilization in action in the UK
Healthcare Estates is a unique event that consists of the prestigious IHEEM Annual Conference, Awards Dinner and the UK’s largest trade exhibition for the sector. This year, Healthcare Estates takes place on 20 – 21 October 2015 at Manchester Central in the heart of Manchester.
Terms and Conditions | Privacy | Accessibility | Site Map
Membership Site Software by Senior