This course is designed for all staff who need to be aware of Legionella in the operation and management of healthcare building water systems.
It will provide delegates with knowledge about the Legionella bacteria and the skills to apply that insight into managing building water systems. This course can be delivered at the Basic or Intermediate level according to your requirements.
Delegates will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
- Be aware of the medical aspects, occurrence, ecology and transmission.
- Recognise areas of concern in building water systems where Legionella bacteria can thrive.
- Have a good knowledge of the legal requirements and other guidance.
- Manage areas of concern in building water systems.
- Be aware of their responsibilities and understand how to manage the risks of Legionella contamination.
‘Exceptional teaching, very thorough and knowledgeable‘– Senior Sales Engineer
£190.00 + VAT per person
At your site
For further information on the suitability of the course or to book, please contact us via the form below