This course has been designed for all staff that need to be aware of the operation and management of evaporative cooling systems.
The course will provide delegates with knowledge of Legionella bacteria and how to apply that knowledge in managing the risks from Legionella.
Delegates will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
- Be aware of the effects outbreaks will have.
- Understand the current position in the UK.
- Be familiar with the roles and responsibilities of staff.
- Comprehend the role of the regulator.
- Appreciate the requirement of competent help.
- Understand risk assessments and their review.
- Be aware of the written scheme content and record keeping.
‘Everything was explained in depth and with examples to ensure everyone could understand’Responsible Person (Water)
£190+VAT per person
At your site
For further information on the suitability of the course or to book, please contact us via the form below