This two-hour assessment only course covers the knowledge required to be assessed on the Scottish Water Byelaws certificate.
Who is the course aimed at?
After successful completion of this BPEC accredited course you will be able to apply to your local water company to be an “approved contractor”. This means you can self-certify your plumbing work and also work for housing associations and other various non-government bodies.
Key Learning Areas
- Introduction, background and legislation
- The Water Byelaws
- Materials and substances in contact with water
- Requirements for water fittings
- Water system design
- Installation commissioning
- Cross connections
- Black flow prevention
- Cold water services
- Hot water services
- WCs and urinals
- Sanitary appliances and water for outside use
This course is 1 Day.
Everything is provided for the course duration