Construction Specialties (UK) Ltd
CS is a global manufacturer with over 50 years’ experience of supplying quality specialist building products to the healthcare sector.
Our solutions assist in increasing the lifecycle of the building fabric and reducing cleaning & maintenance costs, whilst meeting aesthetic and functional requirements of healthcare environments.
Our wide product portfolio includes:
• CS Acrovyn® – durable impact protection range for interior walls and corners, designed to resist impact damage and wear & tear. A wide selection of sheet protection and profiles is available in a choice of materials, colours and finishes to suit. CS is ProCure22 recommended Wall & Door Protection supplier.
• CS Acrovyn by Design® – bespoke wall protection incorporating high quality imagery and graphics, helping to create healing environments.
• CS Acrovyn® Doors – post-formed or fully encapsulated in impact resistant Acrovyn® material, our doorsets offer years of reliable service and reduced maintenance costs. 30 min and 60 min fire doors can be supplied with third party BM TRADA Q-Mark certification.
• CS Wallglaze® – a range of hygienic wall & ceiling coatings offering excellent durability, anti-microbial properties and resistance to chemicals, scrubbing and abrasion. Choice of systems to suit all areas from general circulation and clinical areas to labs and mortuaries.
• CS Pedisystems® – a range of entrance matting systems highly effective at removing dirt and moisture, thus helping to reduce slip incidents and maintenance costs. Our matting systems are wheelchair friendly.
• CS Supertrak® Plus – an easy to configure and install cubicle curtain track providing a cost-effective partitioning method in multi-bed wards to offer privacy to patients and staff.
• CS Allway® – a wide range of expansion joint covers for walls, floors and ceilings to suit different movement and functional requirements.
• CS Louvres – a range of ventilation louvres delivering essential airflow to plant machinery and building equipment. Rain defence, ventilation, screening and acoustic options are available to suit performance requirements.
• CS Explovent® – ATEX 95 compliant pressure and explosion relief wall panels for facilities where potentially explosive atmospheres, materials or processes exist. The system is field-testable and resettable.
Contact us to discuss your specific requirements. We offer comprehensive project support, technical advice and in-house installation service, if required.