Enwa Water Technology UK
ENWA is a Scandinavian designer & supplier of environmentally friendly water treatment technologies. We believe we have a duty of care to the environment and want to help our customers move away from conventional chemicals towards sustainable, safe & efficient technologies which provide greater efficiencies and peace of mind for the end user.
Our product & services include:
– EnwaMatic® Side Stream Filter & Water Conditioner: An all in one treatment and filtration unit for closed loop heating & cooling systems which provides corrosion inhibition and scale control without the need for inhibitor chemicals, as well as filtration of suspended solids & air separation.
– Titanium AOP: An Advance Oxidation Process which destroys all microorganisms in water systems enabling the end user to move away from conventional biocides. Suitable for potable and drinking water systems as well as evaporative cooling systems
– Bin-X Ultrafiltration: A bacteriological barrier which eliminates bacteria and viruses from domestic cold & hot water systems. Bacteria including Legionella, E-coli, Cryptosporidium and more are eliminated and flushed to drain. Bin-X allows a site to minimise use of biocides or completely remove these altogether from their processes.
– Site condition surveys & water analysis: Offering a complete survey and assessment of your current water treatment processes & procedures, combined with independent laboratory testing and unbiased reporting.
Secondary 2: UV Sterilisers
ENWA Provides CIBSE Approved CPDs on the topics of:
- The importance of water treatment & filtration in closed loop heating & cooling systems
- Disinfection & Bacteria Controls in water systems