VES are British family owned business that has been established since 1968.
We have 2 locations, with over 75,000 square feet of factory space and currently have over 200 employees.
VES Manufacture bespoke healthcare products and have developed a unique specification of air handling unit that meets the guidelines established in HTM03-01 (2021). We did this by –
Engaging with key stakeholders in the healthcare sector – we tapped into the knowledge and experience of Estate Managers, Authorising Engineers, Consultants and Mechanical & Electrical Contractors.
Utilising the knowledge and experience of our internal experts – we have years of experience and understand the challenges faced on a diverse range of healthcare estates.
Leveraging our bespoke approach to manufacturing – we manufacture in-house so every aspect of the product can be truly individual to the project.
We also have a service division of which capabilities include –
- Detailed survey and report of existing AHU with diagnostics
- Full turnkey projects with all existing components replaced
- Chamber by chamber clean/rust preventative treatment
- Replacement panels, seals, handles etc.
- EC fan upgrades
- Ductwork modifications
- Damper replacements
- Coil replacements and upgrades
- Gas burner replacements
- Controls modifications
- Heat recovery options
- Flat packing of AHU’s
- Movement of an existing AHU to another location
- Planned preventative maintenance.
Secondary 2: Refurbishment