CDM SEMINAR PRESENTED BY MALCOLM SHIELS , NEIL WILLIAMSON (WARD HADAWAY) AND TRISTAN MEEARS-WHITE (WARD HADAWAY)
The City Hall in Sunderland
Biographical Summary – Malcolm Shiels
A competent, qualified and capable Chartered Fellow of IOSH, and Fellow of the APS, professional that specialises in health and safety risk management with over 38 years’ experience in the construction industry. With the last 18 years in project and construction health and safety risk management, and 14 of those in senior positions.
Worked with the CDM regulatory framework since their inception in 1994.
Joined IOSH in April 2002, progressed to RSP in May 2005, became a Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner in November 2005. Regularly retained status as CMIOSH via CPD leading to the achievement of Fellowship of IOSH in 2016.
Currently providing expertise and leadership as Package SHE Manager for Costain on the RDP North delivery of major infrastructure projects.
The Seminar will cover the following:
- Brief history and background to the CDM Regulations and when they apply;
- Who has duties under the CDM Regulations;
- What are the duties under the CDM Regulations;
- Key practical client messages;
- Real life key client interventions;
- Creating CDM accountability