Healthcare Estates 2023 – Conference, Exhibition, Awards
Healthcare Estates 2023 is set to be bigger and better than ever!
We listened to the feedback we received last year and have taken action to improve your experience at Healthcare Estates. That means, amongst other things, that you can look forward to having more space for networking, relaxing, break-out space and room to circulate and enjoy everything on offer across the 2 days. You will also find the catering areas more spacious so you can access and appreciate the food you have paid for in comfort.
- Health & Social Care Planning
- Governance Assurance & Compliance of the Healthcare Estates & Infrastructure
- Implementing Digital Technology & Innovation into the Healthcare Estate
- Medical Engineering & Healthcare Engineering
- Operational Delivery of the Healthcare Estate
- Exhibition from over 200 leading suppliers to the EFM sector, ready with the latest products and information to assist with both the day-to-day and future projects. View the list of exhibitors here.
- Presentations covering the five themes listed above, with a large number of submissions from Hospital Trusts. These sessions will provide peer-to-peer learning opportunities from projects already completed. Access the conference programme here.
- Keynote speakers already confirmed are: Simon Corben, Director and Head of Profession, NHS Estates & Facilities, NHS England; Julie Critchley, Director of NHS Scotland Assure, Procurement Commissioning and Facilities, NHS National Services Scotland; and Stuart Douglas, Director Specialist Estates Services, NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership.
- Members benefit: An exclusive Members Lounge which will provide an informal place to relax, take some refreshment, network with other members and find out about the work the Institute is undertaking.
- VIP visitors, speakers and Conference Delegates: Enjoy complimentary refreshments in the VIP Area sponsored by Wandsworth Healthcare and HSL Compliance, where they can also benefit from car park validation courtesy of Wandsworth Group, and the opportunity to go head-to-head on a state-of-the-art Scalextric display provide by HSL Compliance.
- Gala Evening with 12 awards categories recognising the best in service and innovation – see section below for more information.
THE CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION
Tuesday 10 October 2023
08:45 – 16:30
Wednesday 11 October 2023
08:30 – 16:30
Venue: Manchester Central, M2 3GX – there is a 24-hour NCP car park directly below the venue.
DELEGATE RATES (Below prices exclude VAT)
IHEEM Member Delegate
Non Member Delegate
*Please ensure all details are correct. Bookings can only be altered via the conference administrator by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All delegate booking cancellations will be subject to a £50 administration fee, up to and including 1 July 2023. After this date no refunds can be issued. However delegates can be substituted at any time.
GALA AWARDS DINNER
Details: 10th October 2023 at The Kimpton Clocktower Hotel, Manchester.
What’s on: This popular evening provides an excellent opportunity to network with colleagues, peers and major names in the healthcare engineering and EFM sector. Places are limited, so book now to ensure you secure your place.
Awards: The Healthcare Estates IHEEM Awards recognise excellence in the latest innovations from the leading names in the healthcare engineering and EFM sector. The Awards are judged by experts with extensive experience and achievements within the NHS and commercial healthcare sector. We are delighted to announce the nominees in each of the twelve categories of this year’s Awards. Congratulations to all the shortlisted entries and thank you to everyone who entered!
Table of 10
VIP Table (£2,150 for a table of 10): Located in a prime position, includes welcome drink and 5 bottles of wine on the table, branding on stage and the awards catalogue, branding alongside an awards category and a full page advert in the awards brochure.