Introduction to Electrical Safety Systems
This course is designed as an electrical awareness course for the non-electrical staff or as a refresher course for electro/mechanical maintenance personnel.
• Statutory Regulations.
• Typical system fault levels.
• Effects of current on the body.
• Non-IP2X (none finger proof) equipment.
• Danger of battery installations.
• Safe isolation of equipment.
• Roles and responsibilities of Personnel.
• The five steps to safe working.
• Safety documents in common use.
• Signs and posters.
• The role of the Competent Person (CP).
• Use of test equipment.
The course concludes with a multiple-choice question paper, with the result made available to the delegate’s manager.
Benefits of the course
• Legislative compliance and understanding.
• Informs delegates of the dangers of working on or near electrical equipment.
What do I need to bring to the course?
Nothing as a comprehensive set of handouts will be issued during the course.
Duration of the Course
This course is a one day course delivered online via Microsoft Teams with a maximum of twelve delegates.
If you have any questions or queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org