UHEI Dublin – Conference, Exhibition & Gala Dinner – in Partnership with IHEEM
Theme: Collaboration & Future Partnerships
The Universities, Healthcare, Estates, and Innovation Conference Series (UHEI) is working in partnership with IHEEM for its inaugural event in Dublin. The conference programme is designed for estates, facilities, and operational management professionals in the Healthcare & Higher Education sectors in Northern Ireland and The Republic of Ireland.
- A highly interactive two-day conference focusing on the synergies across these sectors and providing a platform to share knowledge, experience and collaborate.
- Explore the many synergies across these sectors and learn more about the cross-collaboration projects across these sectors.
- Get the latest policy updates and discover new initiatives around estate management, sustainable buildings, smarter working, and the technology that enables them.
- The conference programme is delivered by industry experts and sector decision-makers and influencers.
- Our exhibition provides access to supplier products and services to address your needs.
- Join the Gala Dinner to network with your peers.
16th and 17th May 2023
Trinity College Dublin Conference Centre
- Free entry for Public Sector – Click here to view the conference programme and to register your attendance.
- For Delegates – Click here to view the conference programme and to register.
- For Exhibitors – We have a range of sponsorship packages available. For more information please call +44 1892 530027 or email: email@example.com
You can watch the short videos below the register button to learn more.
Confirmed exhibitors (as of March 2023):