Director, Sterilization Solutions Ltd
Consultant Sterilizing Engineer. Registered by the Institute of Healthcare Engineering and Estate Management (IHEEM) as an Authorising Engineer (Decontamination) – AE (D).
Over 40 years ‘hands-on’ experience within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare industries in moist heat sterilization technology (autoclaves & SIP) including:
- Sterility Assurance
- Quality Assurance
- System and equipment design
- Cycle design and development
- Qualification & Validation
- Technical Support
- Management of operational, validation and qualification activities
- Advising on maintenance activities
- Audits (including preparation for regulatory audits)
- System reviews
- Educational courses and mentoring options
- Conference presenting
Based in the UK; travel worldwide to assist companies with their specific sterilization needs. Worked with a number of multinational pharmaceutical companies.
Member of AE (D) group (UK).
Management Committee Member of the Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Sciences Society (PHSS).