Telephone: 07725 612092
Company: PAVUS. Ltd
5 St Andrews Close
Working mainly in the GMP pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, Kevin has over 20+ years hands on experience in the qualification, routine monitoring and control of sterilisation systems and is also an active member on the BSI standards CH198 committee.
With a broad technical and operational background in steriles operations, covering, facility design, commissioning, validation and operational quality, as an IHEEM registered AE(D), since 2013 I can offer independent auditing and technical advice on decontamination/sterilisation procedures, sterilisers and sterilisation and can review and witness your validation documentation.
As such, I can:
• Provide general and impartial advice on all matters concerned with decontamination and sterilisation.
• Advise on programmes of validation and testing.
• Audit reports on validation, revalidation and yearly tests submitted by the validation test persons
• Advise on programmes of periodic tests and periodic maintenance.
• Advise on operational procedures for routine production.
• Provide technical advice on purchasing and selection of decontamination/sterilisation equipment for the users.
• Provide technical advice on the relevant guidance on decontamination /sterilisation equipment and procedures.
• Cycle design and optimisation.
• Fault finding sterilisation failures such as equilibration failure, wet loads and air detector alarms, etc.
• Generation of technical documents, including policies, protocols and reports of testing.
• Hands on training.