Job Title: Events and Marketing Support Officer
Full Time: 35 hours
Salary range: £17,000-£18,000k with annual bonus and pay rise
Location: Cumberland Business Park, Portsmouth free parking available at the office, which is also right next door to Fratton Train station.
Excellent benefits include 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays), flexible working and generous pension arrangements.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Events and Marketing Support Officer who is keen on learning and supporting a number of key events and initiatives here at IHEEM. Under the supervision of the Marketing and Events Manager, this individual will help to raise the profile of and develop the membership of the Institute by designing, promoting and implementing a programme of high-quality professional development events, education, training and seminar activities in a mixture of online and live settings.
You will also support the marketing and event sales, and contribute to activities to drive the recruitment and retention of members.
- Support the CEO in delivering the vision and Strategic 5 Year Plan for the Institute.
- Assist with the management of the organisation’s website and the Institutes Social Media under the Marketing and Events Managers review.
- To manage any administrative support within the IHEEM team such as booking venues and securing dates assigned to projects, also ensuring all delegated duties are carried out to the Institute’s standards.
- Support the Marketing and Events Manager in managing and developing the IHEEM events bank
- Liaise with IHEEM Branches and support them on events.
- Lead and host webinars and organise test sessions with speakers.
- Provide the secretariat function for 2 Technical Platforms.
- Work with the Marketing and Events Manager to develop and implement the Marketing Plan and Social Media Strategy, working to a budget.
- Support the Marketing and Events Manager with the production of marketing materials for events and the institute.
- Implement any changes and updates to the IHEEM website on a timely basis.
- Support the Marketing and Events Manager in managing the maintenance of comprehensive records of all activities including all marketing activities and advertising, and keep all electronic contact lists up to date.
- Assist with delivering the Events and Seminar Programme.
- Obtain appropriate sign-offs for all proposals and make any amendments as appropriate.
- Organise all aspects of the events from arranging dates and venues, speakers, chairs, supporting materials, invitations, joining instructions, name badges etc through to attendance at the event to supervise the running.
- Compile information and review the results of each event and activity.
- Be responsible for supporting, managing and implementing arrangements for the Professional Development Committee.
Closing Date: Friday 11th June 2021
Interview Date: Tuesday 22nd June 2021