This course is designed to refresh and update your knowledge of the requirements contained within HTM 06-02 in order to support the process for re-appointment as Authorised Person Low Voltage within a healthcare environment.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is aimed at experienced engineering staff with responsibility for the control, operation or maintenance of installed low voltage systems and who may be appointed as Authorised Person (AP Electrical Low Voltage). This course is solely for current and/or experienced AP’s in the healthcare industry.
Key Learning Objectives
- Requirements of Electricity at Work Regulations
- Review and apply the content of HTM 06-02
- Review of working procedures to HTM 06-02
- Control of electrical works by competent persons
- Practical exercises in completion of Safety Programmes and issue of Permits to Work and other safety solutions
- Completion of logbooks and associated documentation
York, Slough and Livingston
This course is run over 3 days.
Everything you require for this course is provided
Authorised Person Electrical Low Voltage (HTM 06-02)
Experience in the role of an Authorised Person