Is this course for you?
This course is for learners who have previously attended medical gas pipeline systems training for Authorised Persons and who require updating on current guidance and best practice.
How often should I complete this refresher training?
HTM 02-01 recommends that refresher training is undertaken every three years.
The course will update the practising Authorised Person’s knowledge of current guidance on medical gas pipeline systems.
- Identify hazards of Medical gases and the necessary precautions
- Identify the components which make up a medical gas system to HTM 02-01 and correct installation
- Carry out design positioning of pipe work, valves, outlets and equipment
- Calculate design flow rates and pipework sizes
- Understand the commissioning process and applicable tests
- Identify the operational checks and tests required to operate the MGPS system safely
- Define the documents and processes required to carry out the AP duties
- Use the Permit to work documentation correctly
Eastwood Park Training Centre
Accommodation on-site is available, please contact us for more information.
Please see attached calendar for upcoming course dates. Further dates may be available, please see our website https://www.eastwoodparktraining.co.uk/courses/
Some of our courses can be delivered on-site (for 6 or more people), please contact us for more information.
Notes: Price/payment* Any existing promotion is not applicable, please book directly through us