Is this course for you?
This course is for estates staff who are involved with medical gases and may have to respond to a medical gas related issue.
The course will provide the learner with the knowledge and competencies required by the HSE and HTM 02-01 to work on a restricted range of medical gas plant equipment safely and correctly.
- Identify medical gases, associated hazards and the necessary precautions
- Identify different types of medical gases and their uses
- Correctly and safely use medical gas cylinders including changing cylinders on manifolds
- Correctly and safely carry out medical gas hose replacements
- Carry out compressor maintenance and daily and weekly medical gas plant checks competently
- Explain the requirements of the permit to work system, and the quality checks as required
- Define what to do in an emergency situation and the correct response to alarms
- Repair / replace terminal unit 2nd fix components
At your site
Training can be provided at your site for up to 8 delegates. A suitable training room and access to manifold and medical gas plant rooms is required.
Accommodation on-site is available, please contact us for more information.
Please see attached calendar for upcoming course dates. Further dates may be available, please see our website https://www.eastwoodparktraining.co.uk/
Some of our courses can be delivered on-site (for 6 or more people), please contact us for more information.
HTM 02-01 recommends that Competent Persons undertake refresher training every 3 years.
NOTES : Price/payment* Any existing promotion is not applicable, please book directly through us