Is this course for you?
This course is for estates managers and officers, electrical supervisors, electricians and maintenance staff, who have a responsibility for electrical installations in the healthcare environment.
To examine the requirements of BS7671: Section 710, including the scope and practical application, for new and existing electrical installations.
- Define the scope of BS7671: Section 710
- Recognise the risks involved with use of electrical equipment in medical locations
- Identify the practical aspects of electrical installations in medical locations
- State the requirements of new electrical installations in accordance with BS7671: Section 710
- Identify the requirements of electrical alterations and additions to existing installations in accordance with BS7671: Section710
- Identify the requirements for inspection and testing of electrical installations in accordance with BS7671: Section 710
Eastwood Park Training Centre
Please see attached calendar for upcoming course dates. Further dates may be available, please see our website.
Some of our courses can be delivered on-site (for 6 or more people), please contact us for more information.