This City & Guilds accredited course will provide you with an insightful background knowledge of legionella. It will enable you to manage and implement the requirement to monitor water systems to ensure HTM 04-01 compliance.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is for staff who require a better understanding of Legionella bacteria within a healthcare environment and who are involved in implementing the requirement of the water safety plan.
Key Learning Areas
- Water systems safety
- Legionellosis – medical aspects – case studies
- Applicable statutory documentation
- Requirements of the ACOP L8 and other technical support documents
- An awareness of HTM 04-01
- An awareness of the Written Scheme of Control
- Monitoring requirements of hot and cold water systems
- Flushing regimes
- Water sampling requirements
- Records and log books
York, Slough and On-site
This course is run over 1 days.
Everything is provided for the course duration