This course is designed for staff who already have some knowledge of Legionella in building water systems and wish to develop that knowledge to undertake Legionella Risk Assessments in a healthcare environment.
It will enhance delegates’ knowledge of the Legionella bacteria and enable them to apply that knowledge in carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments.
Delegates will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the history and identify the nature and sources of Legionella bacteria.
- Know the different Legionella strains and the diseases they cause.
- Recognise the diverse environments in which Legionella can cause problems.
- Be mindful of which laws and standards should be observed to manage Legionella bacteria.
- Identify and evaluate risks areas in relation to water safety.
- Produce a Legionella risk assessment and report.
‘The tutor’s background, knowledge and experience of the subject and practicality made everything simple to understand’Contract Performance Manager
£190.00 + VAT per person
At your site
For further information on the suitability of the course or to book, please contact us via the form below