The course is ideally suited for those with basic knowledge in biomedical engineering and medical instrumentation. This course is designed to bridge the gaps that often occur between academic knowledge and skills with the requirements of the actual work place. Learners will gain a good grasp of the physiology related to cardiovascular equipment. This will enable them to be confident and fully understand the principles of operation of the equipment. The course will enable learners to perform all the required maintenance, safety testing and performance testing of cardiovascular related equipment.
To provide delegates with a good understanding of cardiovascular related equipment, its operating principles, applications and maintenance procedures.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe cardiovascular related equipment used in a medical environment
- Explain the physiology related to cardiovascular equipment
- List main hazards associated with cardiovascular equipment
- Describe the principle of operation of the various cardiovascular equipment
- Perform maintenance, safety testing and performance testing on ECG Recorders, Defibrillators, BP Monitors and SPO2 monitors using the appropriate test tools
Accommodation on-site is available, please contact us for more information.
Please see attached calendar for upcoming course dates. Further dates may be available, please see our website. Our Courses – Eastwood Park Training
Some of our courses can be delivered on-site (for 6 or more people), please contact us for more information.
Price/payment* Any existing promotion is not applicable, please book directly through us.