Is this course for you?
This course is for managers and supervisory staff responsible for managing health and safety relating to high voltage distribution equipment in healthcare premises.
Learners must have a firm understanding of basic electrical principles and theory prior to attending this course.
To gain a basic overview of HV systems within healthcare premises and the dangers that can arise when operating and working on them.
To provide an understanding of HV safety documentation in compliance with HTM 06-03 procedures and current HSE legislation.
- Understand statutory safety regulations relating to HV safe working practices
- Have a knowledge of the procedures defined by HTM 06-03
- Understand the basic principles of HV protection systems
- Ensure compliance with HTM 06-03 operating records and documentation
- Have an awareness of switchgear operation and maintenance
This course should be repeated every three years to maintain up to date skills and knowledge.
Please see attached calendar for upcoming course dates. Further dates may be available, please see our website.
Some of our courses can be delivered on-site (for 6 or more people), please contact us for more information.
Price/payment* Any existing promotion is not applicable, please book directly through us