Is this course for you?
This course is for non-electrical staff required to work on and around electrical machines and equipment.
Learners must be able to demonstrate adequate knowledge of BS 7671 prior to attending the course.
To enable learners to diagnose simple electrical faults, understand the possible causes and carry out necessary isolations and repairs.
To provide an awareness of the hazards and dangers associated with electrical equipment and machines and demonstrate safe methods of work accordingly.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic principles of electricity
- State the dangers of electricity
- Describe fundamental requirements for protection against electric shock
- Follow the correct procedure for safe isolation and working safely
- Correctly connect/disconnect electrical equipment
Eastwood Park Training Centre
Please see attached calendar for upcoming course dates. Further dates may be available, please see our website.
Some of our courses can be delivered on-site (for 6 or more people), please contact us for more information.