The aim of this course is to provide clinical engineers with the underpinning knowledge of network systems and cybersecurity principles to be able to, interrogate, test and repair interconnected medical devices.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify a network and associated network infrastructure, topology, interfacing protocols and data transmission
- State the cyber security principles and explore the threats to interconnected medical devices
- Distinguish between Software as a Medical Device, (SaMD) and Software in a Medical Device, (SiMD)
- Identify the relevant standards applied to healthcare data, (OSI Reference model, HL7)
- Complete network cable manufacture, repair, and testing
- Build and test a basic network
Accommodation on-site is available, please contact us for more information.
Please see attached calendar for upcoming course dates. Further dates may be available, please see our website. Our Courses – Eastwood Park Training
Some of our courses can be delivered on-site (for 6 or more people), please contact us for more information.
Price/payment* Any existing promotion is not applicable, please book directly through us