Is this course for you?
This course is for learners who need to update their medical gas pipeline system training for Competent persons.
The course will update the practicing Competent person’s knowledge of current guidance to medical gas pipeline systems.
For more information download our portfolio brochure.
For other key dates and 2023 – 2024 courses download our course calendar
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify potential hazards and adopt safe working procedures when working on piped medical gas systems
- Identify relevant medical gas cylinder colour codes
- Correctly and use medical gas cylinders including cylinders on manifolds
- Correctly set up plant and manifolds as per HTM guidelines
- Carryout operational checks on pipeline systems as required to fulfil role
- Correctly service a range of medical gas terminal units
- Correctly calibrate pressure switches and set up alarm systems
- Provide competent assistance to the Authorised Person during the execution of engineering tests
- List the duties of a Competent Person in accordance with HTM 02
- Summarise the medical gas pipeline systems ‘Permit to Work’ scheme
- See also, Medical Gas Competent person MGPS (HTM 02) refresher (maintenance & installation)
Eastwood Park Training Centre
Accommodation on-site is available, please contact us for more information.
Please see attached calendar for upcoming course dates. Further dates may be available, please see our website. https://www.eastwoodparktraining.co.uk/courses/
Some of our courses can be delivered on-site (for 6 or more people), please contact us for more information.
Notes: Price/payment* Any existing promotion is not applicable, please book directly through us