Is this course for you?
This course is for staff employed in EBME departments with responsibility for manufacturing medical gas hoses on-site.
It is also suited to healthcare personnel who also inspect, test and replace medical gas hoses.
This course focuses on the manufacture and testing of medical gas hoses in line with ISO 5359:2014 and will increase the learner’s knowledge of medical gas hoses and their safe manufacture and use.
The course covers how to identify and use manufacturing equipment and gas specific connectors, as well as learning the correct methods of labelling to the ISO standards.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify hazards of medical gases and the necessary precautions
- Identify and select the components which make up a medical gas hose
- Carry out hose manufacturing process
- Carry out tests on a hose
- Clarify the requirements of hose maintenance and checking when in use
At your site
If the training is being delivered at your site the following is required:
- An area or room where information can be projected onto a screen or wall
- Seating with tables or desks for trainee’s
- An area where learners can practise hose making and testing
Accommodation on-site is available, please contact us for more information.
Please see attached calendar for upcoming course dates. Further dates may be available, please see our website https://www.eastwoodparktraining.co.uk/
Some of our courses can be delivered on-site (for 6 or more people), please contact us for more information.
Please be aware that this course is highly practical and suitable clothing should be worn.
NOTES : Price/payment* Any existing promotion is not applicable, please book directly through us