Is this course for you?
This course is for those with experience of medical gas pipeline systems and who are involved in the design or project management these.
It is suitable for existing Authorised Persons, project managers, contractors and consultants involved with MGPS installation.
The course will enable suitably experienced personnel to design or check designs of MGPS systems as identified by HTM 02-01.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Define the requirements for terminal units, AVSU’s and line valves including their location as HTM 02-01
- Interpret the requirements for alarm systems and locations as HTM 02-01
- Apply the requirements of plant and pipe work installation as HTM 02-01
- Apply the principles and algorithms in current guidance to the design of medical gas pipeline systems.
- Apply the requirements of secondary supplies and other back-up systems
Learners should bring a copy of HTM 02-01 Parts A and B with them.
The ability to use Microsoft Excel is a requirement and learners should bring a laptop (or similar) with this installed. In the event that you do not have access to a laptop, please speak to Eastwood Park before you arrive.
It is an advantage to have completed Eastwood Park’s Authorised Person MGPS course or similar previously, however this is not essential.
HTM 02-01 recommends that training for the role of Authorised Person should be undertaken:
Accommodation on-site is available, please contact us for more information.
Please see attached calendar for upcoming course dates. Further dates may be available, please see our website https://www.eastwoodparktraining.co.uk/courses/
Some of our courses can be delivered on-site (for 6 or more people), please contact us for more information.
NOTES: Price/payment* Any existing promotion is not applicable, please book directly through us.