Is this course for you?
This course is for engineers and apprentices who are new to basic electrical testing and fault finding.
To enable learners to diagnose simple electrical faults, understand the possible causes and carry out necessary isolations and repairs.
To provide an awareness of the hazards and dangers associated with electrical equipment and machines and demonstrate safe methods of work accordingly.
- Identify and demonstrate safe isolation of circuits
- List fault protection devices
- List the circuit configurations to enable quicker fault location
- Demonstrate the correct use of testing equipment
- Locate and find faults on single and 3 phase motors and starters
- Carry out practical fault finding and evaluate test results
- List the main types of earthing systems and ADS
Eastwood Park Training Centre
Please see attached calendar for upcoming course dates. Further dates may be available, please see our website.
Some of our courses can be delivered on-site (for 6 or more people), please contact us for more information.
Price/payment* Any existing promotion is not applicable, please book directly through us.