Is this course for you?
This course is aimed at staff who intend to become quality controllers in a medical gas permit to work system.
It is also suitable for any pharmacist, chemist, engineer or technician with a need for medical gas and vacuum systems knowledge.
Learners will develop an understanding of the role of a quality controller and the duties required.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify hazards of medical gases and the necessary precautions and demonstrate how to work safely with medical gas pipeline systems
- Identify and understand the components which make up a medical gas system to HTM 02-01
- Explain the role of the Quality Controller as stated in HTM 02
- Complete permit to work forms and state the role of the QC in the PTW process
- Carry out safely the testing duties of a quality controller as described in HTM 02
- Identify possible hazardous situations and apply (or recommend) appropriate remedial action
- Recognise design and installation practices as per HTM 02
This course provides a good grounding for the ‘Pharmaceutical Medical Gas Testing’ course offered by the University of Leeds School of Continuing Education.
Accommodation on-site is available, please contact us for more information.
Please see attached calendar for upcoming course dates. Further dates may be available, please see our website. https://www.eastwoodparktraining.co.uk/
Some of our courses can be delivered on-site (for 6 or more people), please contact us for more information.
NOTES : Price/payment* Any existing promotion is not applicable, please book directly through us.