Is this course for you?
This course is for those who are required to access to switchrooms and substations for work such as checking emergency lighting, servicing, pest control non electrical maintenance or assisting contractors.
To provide learners with the knowledge to safely enter both low and high voltage electrical switchrooms, and substations, and to understand the dangers that these present.
To enable learners to receive safety documentation in compliance with HTM 06-03 and current HSE legislation.
- Identify the legislation and regulations relating to HV substations, HV and LV Switchrooms and safe working practices
- List the dangers of electricity
- Understand the function of protective devices
- List the associated roles and duties
- State the required entry documentation, permits, risk assessments and control measures
- Identify potential hazards within a substation layout and contained equipment
Eastwood Park Training Centre
Please see attached calendar for upcoming course dates. Further dates may be available, please see our website.
Some of our courses can be delivered on-site (for 6 or more people), please contact us for more information.
Price/payment* Any existing promotion is not applicable, please book directly through us