Who is it for?
Those involved with the installation, maintenance and setting of safety valves and those needing the training to work on them
What is it about?
This course gives an understanding of the importance of safety valves, their sizing, setting and installation and what work may be carried out on them, all in accordance with current legislation.
- Know the purpose of safety valves
- Understand the selection of set pressure
- Be able to identify factors affecting sizing
- Know the main issues around safety valve installation
- Know the key parts for installation of safety valves
- Understand what maintenance is permissible and how to carry this out safely
What is covered
- SXS Factory Visit to Safety Valves areas only
- Safety valves theory
- Practical assessments
Spirax Sarco Certificate of Attendance
Format of course
Classroom based with practical activity
Additional information: This course only applies to Spirax Sarco safety valves.