THE INSTITUTE OF HEALTHCARE ENGINEERING AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
Notice of Annual General Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 54th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the Institute will be held on
Tuesday 21st December 2021 at 2:00 PM virtually, via GoTo Webinar. Shareholders and members may not attend in person. You are invited to attend and vote via GoTo Webinar. Please register for the AGM here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/#register/4027964510446941199
This meeting is being held to transact the following business:
- To receive the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of 9th December 2020.
- To receive a report from the President on the Institutes achievements in the previous year.
- To receive a report from the Chief Executive Officer about the Institutes future.
- To receive and consider the Annual Report and the audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2020.
- To approve the Elections to Council.
- To appoint Auditors and authorise Council to fix their remuneration.
- To present IHEEM Lifetime Achievement Award
By Order of the Council
Paul Fenton, President
2 Abingdon House, Cumberland Business Centre Northumberland Road, Portsmouth, PO5 1DS
NOTES: The Board of Trustees has agreed to follow the government guidance regarding COVID-19 and to hold its AGM with the minimum required to be quorate online, observing social distancing measures. The event will be held as a live webcast. You will need to register prior to attend, via our website. These are exceptional circumstances, and this digital form of AGM has been adopted to enable shareholders and members to attend and vote on proposed resolutions by virtual means. Registration will be required before and will be open to IHEEM members only. Copies of the Trustees Report and Financial Statements will be available on the IHEEM website approximately 14 days before the date of the meeting. Please forward any questions you wish addressed during the meeting in advance. If you have any concerns over this please contact email@example.com to make the institute aware.