Our 12-month Enterprise Fellowships Programme supports creative, entrepreneurial engineers and designers who have demonstrated an exceptional innovation in engineering which they want to develop further. For this application round, the programme will start in January 2021. The application for stage one only takes 30 mins to complete – by applying, you’re one step closer to getting:
- Up to £60,000 in equity-free funding
- One to one mentoring
- Business skills training.
Our Fellowships support three types of individuals:
- Researchers wishing to spin out a company from a university or research institute
- Recent graduates wishing to start a company
- International final-year PhD students already based in the UK wishing to spin out or start up here.
Please note, our Fellowships are only eligible to individuals based in the UK.
Deadline for stage one applications: 31 August 2020, 4 pm
Want to know more about our programme offer from an Enterprise Fellowship holder? Hub Member Henrik Hagemann, CEO of Puraffinity, gives an insight into his experience on the programme and it impact it has had on his business here.
There are two cohorts available each year, with programme start dates in January or July. So if now is not the right time for you and you choose to apply in January 2021, your programme start date will be in July 2021.