On 30 March from 11.00 am – 12.00 mid-day Health Estate Journal will host a webinar with Howorth focusing on:
• The history of UCV (ultraclean ventilation) systems.
• Why do we ventilate a critical space?
• Understanding the objectives of design and validation (HTM 03, Part A).
• Sustainability and the future of the NHS.
• Why you should annually verify (HTM 03, Part B).
Mike Dunne, Service and Aftersales Technical manager at Howorth Air Technology, will discuss why he has a firm belief that ‘knowledge-sharing will eventually result in a higher calibre of product for the NHS and healthcare sector, with less downtime, happier environments, and a sustainable future’.
To register for the webinar, click on the following link: link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1023603973656711514