The National Association of Air Duct Specialists UK (NAADUK) was formed in 2017. It was founded by a collective of ventilation hygiene specialists, individuals and companies who are experienced and knowledgeable within the industry of ventilation and air conditioning.
All members of NAADUK are qualified IAQ technicians and/or Fire Damper Inspectors, who have passed a NAADUK approved training course and listed on the register. This enables the public or clients to find a reputable and competent technician from the website.
NAADUK’s objective is to improve industry standards in ventilation hygiene and facilitate communications between its members.
NAADUK hold regular meetings ensuring that discussions are up to date, with topics focusing on ventilation hygiene and the importance of cleaning techniques and frequencies.
NAADUK vision for the future and champion for: –
1. Collaboration between other organisations, associations and manufacturers.
2. Competency and standard of cleaning to current regulations and standards.
3. Improving technology and methodology.
4. Investigating and improving best practice.
5. Improving the health of the nation within the working environment – improving IAQ.
6. Raising awareness for Ventilation Hygiene to the general public, building
owners, companies and clients.
NAADUK are currently writing a specification NAAD21 for Grease and Indoor Air Quality guidance on standards and cleaning, which will contribute to a safer and healthier environment for all.
For further information about NAADUK and the benefits of joining, visit our website www.naaduk.co.uk.
Available work experience opportunities
Naaduk is looking into an apprenticeship scheme, but at this time we do not have anything in place. Anyone wanting work experience please contact Admin@naaduk.co.uk, and we will contact members in your area to find an appropriate opportunity.