AUTHORISING ENGINEERS CONFERENCE 2024
”Driving the Standard’’
Following on from the highly successful Authorising Engineers conference in 2023, ‘Delivering the Standard’, we are back ‘Driving the Standard’ sponsored by PPL Training. This conference builds on last year’s outcomes to include (not exclusively) the launch of the IHEEM mentoring scheme, the on-line job competencies logbook for APs and CPs and an update on the ‘paper to digital’ audit work.
Come along and hear what our Specialist Technical Platforms have been working on over 2023 and their priorities for 2024. Is this something you wish to get involved with? Find out how.
If you come from any of the below roles this conference is a must for you:
- Authorising Engineers
- Authorised and Competent Persons
- NHS Tradespeople
- Compliance officers and those responsible for reporting on the governance of the estates and facilities functions
Delegate rates (exclusive of VAT)
|Event per person
To book as a delegate please complete the form below.
IHEEM are also able to offer the following opportunities to our company affiliates:
- A headline sponsor (SOLD OUT)
- Sponsorship for trades within the NHS and apprentices to attend IHEEM events through 2024 (STILL AVALIABLE) costing £3,500 each includes exhibitor stand for this event only and other promotional benefits.
- Companies wishing to exhibit (Stands cost £1,500 each) (STILL AVAILABLE)
If you would like further details of packages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 02392 823186.