THE BEST ROUTE TO COMPLIANCE FOR YOUR EMERGENCY LIGHTING
Join IHEEM Company Affiliates Advanced on Wednesday 10th November 2021 deliver a CPD presentation on emergency lighting including an overview of the 2016 update to BS 5266-1 and explains how to comply with the legislation. The module also gives examples of best practices and introduces some of the emerging technologies that can help you be legally compliant.
Presenter – Mr Matthew Jones (Emergency Lighting Business Manager)
- To understand what emergency lighting is and why it is needed
- To learn about the legislative requirements surrounding emergency lighting including the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and understand the consequences of failing to comply.
- To learn about the products and best practices that can help to meet requirements.
- To understand testing requirements and the systems that can help.
- To discover some of the new technologies that are available.
- Advanced designs and manufactures specialist fire and life safety equipment that protects lives and property in more than 80 countries across the globe.
- Our market-leading fire protection and emergency lighting solutions are relied on to protect a wide range of buildings – from iconic high-rises and prestigious historic landmarks to complex, large-scale and high-risk sites.
- Advanced is part of the safety sector of Halma plc, a global group of life-saving technology companies with a clear purpose to grow a safer, cleaner, healthier future for everyone, every day.
- This presentation has been approved by both the FIA and CPD Certification Service – and the certificates are issued by the CPD certification service.