Wales Regional Conference, Exhibition and Awards Dinner 2024
Wales Regional Conference, Exhibition and Awards Dinner
Dates: 28th and 29th May 2024.
The Conference and Exhibition are being held at the International Conference Centre (ICC) Newport (part of The Celtic Manor Resort) and the Awards Dinner and Drinks Reception is being held on the evening of 28th May at The Celtic Manor Hotel, Newport, Wales.
IHEEM ,in partnership with our Welsh Branch and NHS Wales, Shared Services Partnership, Specialist Estate Services are joint together to deliver the annual Wales Regional Conference, Exhibition and Gala Awards Dinner.
The Conference, titled ‘Back to the Future’, looks at lessons learnt from the past to deliver the healthcare estate of the future, builds on the issues from the 2023 conference, and focuses on the following three streams:
- Workforce Development
- Structure and Architecture
- Shared Resources
The programme looks to address the following challenges:
- Workforce competency with a pilot from decontamination NHS Wales
- Making our infrastructure compliant and resilient with appropriate governance
- Modern material and construction methods using Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Investing to create the workforce of tomorrow, creating an accreditation framework to provide assurance of professional standards throughout their careers
- Future workforce delivery, including training the next generation with an open floor discussion on governance around Competent and Authorised Persons
- A1 and GB Chat
Day Delegate fees (excl: VAT)
|Awards dinner and drinks reception
To book your space please complete the form at the bottom of the page below.
IHEEM are also able to offer the following opportunities to our company affiliates:
Download the exhibitor pack for package details and cost now, the manual will be available closer to the time. To book an exhibition space and avoid disappointment please complete the booking form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org (Spaces 1 and 4 not available)
There are sponsorship opportunities available (all include a range of marketing benefits):
- Awards sponsorship detailed in the exhibitor pack (£1,700 and include a table of ten at the Awards dinner)
- Sponsorship to cover the admission fees for 40 members of the following groups (cost £4,000 and includes an exhibitor stand at Wales and other promotional benefits)
– NHS tradespeople, Authorised and Competent Persons
– Apprentices and students
- Drinks reception at The Celtic Manor Hotel (£3,500)
- Production of the conference pocket guide (£500)
If you would like to take up any of the sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tania Davies on email@example.com to discuss.
We are expecting to attract individuals from the following backgrounds:
- Healthcare professionals
- Directors of Trusts and Boards
- Decision and policy makers
- Engineers, Estates and Facilities teams
- Tradespeople, AEs, APs and CPs
Accommodation and Parking
The site boasts over 800 bedrooms available across the resort hotels.
100 rooms are available at The Celtic Manor Hotel for the 27th and 28th May at a preferential rate. A discount code is available for this, you will need to book directly with the hotel to secure these on a first come first served basis.
Discount room rates and booking information can be found here: Celtic Manor accommodation discount rates.
There is ample parking available on site at a charge.