This City & Guilds accredited course provides you with the basic understanding of what is required to manage fire safety in the healthcare environment, to then enable compliance under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, the Health and Safety at Work Act and HTM 05-01 Managing healthcare fire safety. Upon completion, you will be issued with a City & Guilds accredited certificate of achievement.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course has been designed for healthcare/estates officers and other personnel with a fire safety responsibility, who require a detailed level of understanding to ensure you have the competence to manage fire safety in the healthcare environment.
Key Learning Areas
- Understanding fire safety legislation and the requirements of the RRO 2005 and HTM 05-01
- Understanding the fire safety management structure within the healthcare environment
- Identifying major fire hazards and their control through routine inspections and assessments
- Identify any fire safety management deficiencies
- Review of fire risk assessments
- Maintenance of fire records, documentation and the fire emergency plan
- Management of fire emergency plans
York, Slough and Livingston
This course is run over 1 days.
Everything is provided for the course duration