This City & Guilds accredited course will provide you with the latest changes and updates to relevant legislation and the Approved Code of Practice (ACOP) L8, along with a refresher on the required management of legionella in water systems.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is specifically for anyone who has completed a course on Legionella control and now find it necessary to update themselves on the requirements of the Approved Code of Practice L8, or changes on how the risk is controlled.
Key Learning Objectives
- Review of medical aspects and water systems background
- Changes to ACOP L8 and relevant legislation
- Review relevant statute documents
- Review of hot and cold water systems
- Review of evaporative cooling systems
- Review of control programmes
- Review of water sampling for bacteriological analysis
- Review of compiling a logbook and the records to keep
This course is run over 1 days.
Everything needed is provided for the course duration.
Previous Legionella training.