This City & Guilds accredited course will provide you with the latest changes and updates to relevant legislation and the Approved Code of Practice (ACOP) L8, along with a refresher on the required management of legionella in water systems.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is specifically for anyone who has completed a course on Legionella control and now find it necessary to update themselves on the requirements of the Approved Code of Practice L8, or changes on how the risk is controlled.
Key Learning Objectives
- Legionella/Legionellosis-update and recent changes
- Relevant statute documents and legal implications
- ACOP L8 & HSG274s and relevant technical support documents
- Water Safety Plan-Written scheme of control
- Risk systems including Hot and Cold-Water Services and Evaporative Cooling System
- Implementing and monitoring the written scheme of control
- Water sampling and subsequent actions
- Water hygiene/management log book
- Written question paper
York, Slough, Livingston and On-site
This course is run over 1 days.
Everything needed is provided for the course duration.
Previous Legionella training.