This City & Guilds accredited course will provide an understanding of the duties and responsibilities of the nominated Competent Responsible Person, within the Water Safety Group, for the supervision, effective implementation and management of Legionella risk assessments, remedial work and management of water systems to help comply with Health Technical Memorandum 04-01.
https://www.ppltraining.co.uk/training-course/legionella-water-hygiene/healthcare/legionella-management-htm-04-01-city-and-guilds-accredited-remote”We also offer this course as an online remote training course.
Who is the course aimed at?
For members of the Water Safety Group who have responsibility within a healthcare environment to ensure adequate control measures are in place for the safe operation of hot and cold-water systems.
Key Learning Objectives
- Legionellosis – background – medical aspects
- Legal implications
- ACOP and guidance on the control of legionella in water systems
- Implementation of the written scheme
- HTM 04-02 -An insight into management requirements
- Water safety plan requirements
- Ensuring competency of staff, consultants and contractors
- Water systems disinfection requirements
- Management of logbook records
- Course assessment
York, Slough, Livingston and On-site
This course is run over 1 days.
There are no pre-requisite requirements to attend this course and everything is provided for the course duration