This City & Guilds accredited course will provide you with an understanding of how to control the health risks associated with swimming and hydrotherapy pools by effective management and maintenance of pool water quality.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is designed for managers, supervisors or engineers who require an understanding of the importance of managing and maintaining swimming and hydrotherapy pools.
Key Learning Objectives
- The risk to users from swimming pool water and the reason for water treatment
- Relevant statutory documents
- Common methods of swimming and hydrotherapy pool treatment
- Swimming and hydrotherapy pool maintenance requirements
- Pool water monitoring requirements including pH and chemical testing
York, Slough and On-site
This course is run over 1 days.
There are no pre-requisite requirements to attend this course and everything is provided for the course duration