Wales Regional Conference, Exhibition and Gala Dinner 2023
Wales Regional Conference, Exhibition and Gala Awards dinner
11th and 12th May 2023
Venue: Cardiff City Stadium (Conference), Coal Exchange Hotel (Gala dinner)
“Confronting the Estates Challenges of the Future”
We hope you’ll be able to join us at this year’s IHEEM Conference in Wales 2023 which we are holding at Cardiff City Stadium. The meeting will be hosted by our President Alison Ryan and our Welsh branch who will be joined by a group of leading speakers in engineering and estate management to address some of the key challenges we are facing:
1. Delivery of Net Zero carbon buildings which meet fire safety regulations
2. Making our infrastructure compliant and resilient
3. Modernising the estate to a profile which reflects the new working environment and modern digital technology
4. Investing to create the workforce of tomorrow and creating an accreditation framework to provide assurance of professional standards throughout their careers
5. Future workforce delivery, including training the next generation and workshop to discuss governance around Competent and Authorised Persons.
Time will be set aside for group discussions where these issues can be explored along with experiences of what its like ‘on the ground’.
We will also be listening and showcasing case studies of developments in Wales, comprising the Specialist Critical Care Centre in Llanfrechfa (£300m) and the highly complex Ground and First Floor Refurbishment scheme at Price Charles Hospital in Merthyr Tydfil.
We hope you will also join us for our evening dinner which will be held at the Coal Exchange Hotel in Cardiff Bay and will include our Annual Awards ceremony to celebrate the achievements of colleagues in NHS Wales.
Day delegate fee:
£50 per day + vat
£100 per day + vat
Gala and Dinner Award
£80 per day + vat
IHEEM are also able to offer the following opportunities to our company affiliates:
- A headline sponsor (Sold Out)
- Sponsorship for trades (Sold out) apprentices ( still available) costing £3,500 each includes exhibitor stand and other promotional benefits (available)
- Awards sponsorship £1,500 (includes a table of 10 at the Gala Awards dinner) (Sold Out)
- Companies wishing to exhibit (Stands cost £2,500 each includes 2 places at the Gala Awards dinner (available)If you would like further details of packages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibitors please complete the booking form here.