Tremco UK | Roofing
Single source solution for flat roofing: preferring to preserve rather than replace, maintain rather than disrupt, achieve value rather than create cost.
For roof refurbishment projects, our leak detection and innovative diagnostics service delivers cost-effective solutions by allowing our clients to make more informed decisions. While at the same time reducing disruption to healthcare environments where possible.
We can complete a survey on a single roof, or do a complete stock condition survey, covering all your flat roofs whether 1 or 50 (this is free of charge). This will help understand the condition of all your roofs in one go, even if no works are required. We can then grade the roofs based on urgency and create a planned approach that aligns with your organisation’s plan.
A roof refurbishment specification is created which details the recommended works. We then appoint a Trusted Partner (roofing contractor) who can carry out the works. Monitored by us throughout with regular updates and finally warrantied by us.
For new build/healthcare extensions, we manage each roof project from start to finish. Beneficial if sustainable optimisations are considered, such as solar panels, green and blue roofs to ensure an efficient and compliant roof design.
In all cases our service covers, design, supply, install, inspect, warranty and optional maintenance programmes.
In a nutshell, our service includes:
- Flat roof leak detection through a FREE survey across all your roofs.
- For RAAC, we can carry out an initial free survey, if potentially present, we can put you in touch with our Structural Engineer Partners.
- Roof diagnostics can be used if the initial survey demonstrates water ingress issues. This technology can pinpoint areas of moisture therefore removing select areas opposed to replacing.
- Support with refurbishment funding streams where evidence-based data is required.
- Specify the most suitable solution to meet your budget, whilst being compliant to current building regulations including fire.
- Roof warranties of up to 30 years available
- Optional PPM programmes; TremCare.
All roofs need to be maintained to make sure they meet their expected lifespan, but also to upkeep manufacturer warranties. We are a leader in the marker, as we offer a programme of planned preventive maintenance delivered by our internal contractor. This also gives peace of mind that your roof is being managed and maintained by genuine experts.
Secondary 2: Flat Roof Refurbishment